Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Bullet Hole

The Bullet Hole is an indoor shooting range in Shawnee, KS. Josh is currently obsessed with guns/shooting so what do we do, rent guns, ear protection, ammo, and targets and head down to try our hand at shooting.
Here are Josh and Randy showing me how it's done.
I think I was pretty good, but Josh said I was too high. Not sure, but if I shot you 10 times in the jugular/face range, I am betting you would stop coming after me!

He isn't high, just couldn't keep his eyes open long enough to take a picture!

This is my other husband... Don't we look excited!?!


And because I'm me...

And just to prove I did it...
(In case you haven't been to the shooting range, it is loud. Beware!)

5 comments:

ClickNCamera said...

I'm running in to show your Dad this post, he will be soooo proud Emily! Good job!

Mama Mouse said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... This is a FABULOUS post. I love the coy little smile at the end of the video. Chris wants to go to the gun range now... maybe our next visit to KC?

Brandy said...

I love that I think we started this adventure in guns :) See if more people *HINT* *HINT* would come visit us they could shoot all the guns they want at Jeremy's range too virtually or real. I can't wait to show this blog to Jeremy when he gets home. PS. You were a great shot your first time shooting out here.

ClickNCamera said...

I like your new background and I'm thumping my foot for your photos of the weekend! He-he...

Trophy Wife said...

Oh my gosh, Chris is OBSESSED with guns now too. He and his brother got to the bullet hole and have now bought their own guns to shoot! You look good holding a gun(seriously, not joking).