Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!


Two weekends ago, my cousins came up and stayed with us! We had a blast! Ethan is 14, Olivia is 12, Isaac is 9, and Faith is 4. They kept us busy!

But on Sunday when they were here, we kept them busy! AT THE PUMPKIN PATCH! And guess what? I forgot my camera! I pride myself on always remembering my camera. I always have it with me. However, when they got to our house, they thought my camera was sooooo cool so they took about 50 pictures on it and ran the batteries down. So I had plugged it in and completely forgot it. I was so sad. But...there was a little concession stand and they sold disposable 35 mm cameras! I bought one but now haven't made it to a place that develops them! I will soon though...promise!

We did buy them all pumpkins and had them carve them! We dug out all of the goop and separated the seeds and I baked them. Yum! It was so much fun!

By the way, Olivia is sick with Influenza A...so is her grammie (my aunt) and her cousin (my other cousin). PS That is the H1N1. Sorry Jamie and Kelly and Soph... :)

PPS Of course I read your blog Angie. Josh bought me 2. One is the black one like our other coat (like the one you bought too) and then one is off white (probably the one you were suggesting). I will only wear the white with jeans...or maybe give it to my mom. I do love the black! And I couldn't let you buy coats without me matching you... :)

1 comment:

The Bing's said...

Okay... how did I not know that you and nicole both have blogs, I am super excited and am adding you both to my blog so I can stay updated... it was so great to meet you in person at the wedding... only with both you and nic lived closer!!! Check out our blog sometime!!