Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My new job...sort of.

So today, Tuesday, is my first real day at this office. I officially have my own desk and I officially have myself butt deep in work. The practitioner that moved to a different office was extremely busy and worked extremely fast. I was niether at the office I was at before. I am slow because I am still learning (they say it takes 5 years!) and I was not busy because I was the 3rd practitioner in that discipline. That being said, I am a little overwhelmed...
This is my shelf. AGH! Obviously, these are not my patients, so these are all things that I'm walking into...with no idea what is going on with any of them!

PS My apple pie was indeed delicious. I am such a good baker! If anyone is willing to peel and cut the apples, I'll make them a pie too! :)

PPS Happy Birthday BJ! I know you don't know about my blog, but I thought I'd give you a shout out anyway!

5 comments:

Brandy said...

You are so sweet giving Bro a shout out. I am excited to hear how it is going and happy you have a desk! Sad you are going to be so busy you wont get to enjoy that desk. Im looking forward to making that apple pie though.

ClickNCamera said...

We are sooo proud of you! Looking forward to seeing your office pix and hearing more about your week.

Mama Mouse said...

Yay for your own desk! And you didn't even have to buy it and bring it to the office yourself! :) Woot Woot!

Unknown said...

I think you may need a larger bulletin board! :)

Brandy said...

PPS. I LOVE your picture calendar on the wall :) Made me so happy!