Thursday, October 1, 2009

Friday Night Football...and Camp Bow Wow



It is almost time...Friday night football! Yeah! Our awesome Olathe South Falcons (who won last week, sorry, I forgot to post!) are playing in Lawrence agains Lawrence High School. I am leaving straight from work and heading to Lawrence to root them on!

In light of my absence from the care of my dogs, we are taking them to their 3rd favorite place: Camp Bow Wow! Their first, of course, is with us at home. Second, Oma's or the lake...it's a tie! Camp Bow Wow is the most extrodinary place! They have a play-all-day system where the girls party with other pups from 7 am to noon, lunch/snack/break from noon to 1, more play from 1 to 6, dinner/rest from 6 to the next day! They love it! And, we get to watch them play! When you go to the website (make sure it is www.campbowwow.com/olathe) and follow the links to Camper Cams. It is easier to watch by using the regular resolution camera. They are usually in the indoor or outdoor room 2 or 3. They will be there all day Saturday too!

Also, if you take your dogs there, use me as a referral and we both get free things! :)
Lastly, Saturday is garage sale day! Angie and I are getting rid of our junk! Luckily for me, Angie is having it at her house! Woo hoo! We brought our stuff over this evening and may have some more random stuff to bring over on Saturday. So everyone come to Olathe, to Constance St (search Craigslist for the actual address) and buy a bunch of stuff!

2 comments:

Mama Mouse said...

I'll have to go check out the camper cam tomorrow to see your girls! :)
Love you!

Brandy said...

I wish we had a camp bow wow. I also wish Hourly care had a webcam for the boys. That would be neat. Good luck on your garage sale