Sunday, October 4, 2009

Garage sales...

Saturday, Angie and I decided to put on a garage sale. We LOVE garage saling but didn't realize #1 how much work it was and #2 what in the heck to do with the stuff that doesn't sell!
We had 2 dining room sets, 3 desks, lots of clothes, shoes, VCR tapes, stove, microwaves, purses, Xbox and even real Oakleys! :)
Angie made MUCH more than I did! (I just tried to get rid of crap, even if it was for free!

By the way, it was FREEZING! Not a great day for garage saling!
The boys came later for entertainment...which they are always good for!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Someone came and took the desks from the curb, one less thing to store! :)

Mama Mouse said...

In our house, if it doesn't sell, it goes straight to Goodwill. I refuse to let any garage sale items back into our house after a sale.

Brandy said...

I just dropped off a huge van load of stuff to Goodwill last week from our last garage sale. I needed my garage back.