Thursday, April 22, 2010

Which is it?

So today is Earth Day. And today is "Avatar" Day! (If you didn't like the movie, don't comment...I will block you from my life.) In lieu of both, I am doing a few things.

First, I am buying and watching Avatar. I am enabling the great people of Target to keep their jobs for another hour. This is good for the economy, so there ya' go!



Second, I am doing my part (not by being vegan or composting...baby steps, here) by recycling (thanks to Olathe for recycling curbside pick up), planting a tree (this weekend), using reusuable water bottle (even when I get an iced tea at QT), chewing sunflower seeds (google it, it helps make compost), use resuable shopping bags (almost exclusively, if I remember to take them out of the trunk when I go inside), and of course, not turning on the heat or the A/C until absolutely necessary (don't worry, its not because our heater/AC doesn't work, right Josh?)!

So which is it? I think both. Definitely both! :)

3 comments:

Mama Mouse said...

I can't decide if I should buy Avatar or not. I really, REALLY liked in in 3-D and I'm not sure how much I'll like it in 2-D. And we're not doing anything for Earth Day. Boo for us. Maybe soon we'll plant a tree.

Brandy said...

Would you block Jonas from your life if he said he did not like it? Kidding. We have not seen it. In fact I can't think of many movies we have seen this year. Will have to wait. Good job on the others. I would say Earth Day. Is there seriously an Avitar day? Really? Your talking about the movie that just came out this year right? I have been here longer than that movie, where is my day? Oh wait. Mothers Day. Nevermind. :)

Mama Mouse said...

SO... Did you buy it? Was it as good as you remembered?