Sunday, November 7, 2010

Welcome November

Friday night was a REALLY exciting night for us Falcon football fans! We beat Shawnee Mission East in the first round of the playoffs! It was a close game, with the final score of 28 to 24! Next week, we play at our home field against Olathe North. This will be an extremely tough game, but I have faith in my Falcons! GO OS!

Well, not only did we not win $128 million in the lottery, but we struck out on our Broadway musical, CATS. We were not impressed with the musical. So not-impressed, that we left at intermission. Yep, we are those people. It was boring, people. Seriously. Ask Mike...

Because we left at intermission, we got to see the end of KSU kicking the tail off those stinking Longhorns! Woo hoo! K-S-U-WILDCATS!

Man, it always feels good to beat Texas. Sorry Alex, all Texas schools deserve to beaten by the Cats! :)
Today, we spent the day running errands and preparing for November. How, might you ask, do we prepare for November? Yep, buy Christmas lights! :) Josh is pumped. Trust me.
And just because I am sure I won't blog again until this upcoming weekend, I am wanting to say Happy Veterans Day to all of the military men (and women) in my life!

Thank you... for all you have done and everything you continue to do to make our country free! I am so proud to be an American and it is because of you!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

I thought I was the only one that was HIGHLY disappointed in CATS. I went a while back and saw it either on Broadway or in Atlanta. I can't remember but thought it had to be good because of all the hype. Nope. We are ready for Thanksgiving food YUM!

Mama Mouse said...

I can't believe you left at intermission. LOL. You're hilarious. Glad you had a good weekend and REALLY glad you're back in the blogosphere.

ClickNCamera said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend! I was surprised when I saw CATS for the first time because I didn't realize it was based on TS Eliot's poems. I thought there would be more of a storyline! It's had it's day...