Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Fun

I love Halloween! If it wasn't so inappropriate, I would still go Trick or Treating. I was very excited about having trick or treaters for the first time. The first year we were in the our house, it was on a Friday (which always means a football game) and last year it was on Saturday and we were at the KSU vs OU game in Norman, OK. Nevertheless, I was pumped...
Josh was not.
Our neighborhood is full of young families and kids. Even though I am sure I looked like the creepy lady taking pictures of kids out my front door, I wanted to prove that our street looked like this all night!
And in case you think that Johnson County has a different method to trick or treating, you are right! Pimping in their golf cart! Awe-some!


Hope you all had a fantastic Halloween and ran out of candy, like our house did!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

We are totally getting a golf cart now so that we can trick or treat in style. ha There is a town in Georgia called peach tree city that has golf paths threw the whole town that connects to grocery store, movie theater, banks, schools. They have parking everywhere for them too. You pull up at the high school and there are tons parked, at the grocery store or mom's picking up kids. There is even police in carts that pull over speeders and DUI's. I love it!

Mama Mouse said...

I can't believe you ran out of candy!! The last few years we didn't have many trick-or-treaters and we both sorta thought that maybe kids don't do it anymore. We were so happy to find out that there is still a lot of trick-or-treating going on. FUN FUN FUN.