Monday, August 23, 2010

My poor baby...

Well, Friday night, after our beloved Royals got postponed, we endured the incredibly horrible weather for our drive home. The rain was coming in sideways and it was hailing.
To make matters worse, a party bus stopped on the on ramp to I-35 South... in the middle of the freaking pouring rain. Then, in case it wasn't bad enough, he put it in reverse and backed right over the hood of my car.
Yep, a wreck.
And then, the guy had the nerve to ask if WE ran into HIM!?!?!
What a jerk! We saw your reverse lights you stupid party bus driver!

Yeah, that is my foot...through the hood of my car.

3 comments:

Brandy said...

At least you are okay and it was HIS fault so you are out some frustrations and time, but hopefully no money. Sorry sis, I know that one bites!!! Dumb driver. Was he intoxicated? Where the cops called and checked for alcohol?

Mama Mouse said...

Sucks. Let's hope the cops don't buy his BS story either.

ClickNCamera said...

"He's an idiot!" I'm sorry for this hassle and so thankful you both are okay! I hope you can find your birthday smile and enjoy your day (24th)...Happy Birthday Emily! We love and miss you, Millie and Dad