Monday, August 16, 2010

My favorite month because...

...of August birthdays!!
My adorable nephew, Ronan, turned 2 on August 15th!
These pictures were about 2 weeks before he turned 1, which means...
I need a Ronan fix! (and Jonas, and Jeremy, and Brandy!)

Please note in the picture below...
Ronan was VERY unhappy when we stopped walking.
But he's still soooo cute!


My big (middle) sister turned the big 3-0 on the 16th!
I cannot believe that we're getting so old!
I have been so lucky to have such amazing sisters to look up to!


Um, yep, we're in matching bathing suits...
We're that cool.


My amazing mom also has her birthday in August, on the 17th!
What an awesome month!?!
This is celebrating "Mom's Weekend" in college.



This could be one of my favorite pictures of my mom and I.
Doesn't she look so trendy? She is!
We were watching "Footloose" at Theatre in the Park!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Good Month! :) And we need our Emily and Josh fix too!

Mama Mouse said...

What about ME?! We want in on the group lovin' action! I'm hoping we can visit Washington sometime this school year... I have to wait for DING to show up with an amazing airfare!

Mr. Michel said...

Love the birthday love!!