Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My sleep sacks...

As previously posted, I have decided to be crafty. The sleep sack project has been interesting, to say the least! And due to my sister's pestering, I am uploading a less than pefect finished product. I do not have a sewing room or any place that I can put my machine, so I take over the kitchen, much to Josh's frusturation!This was immediately after sewing my FIRST zipper! I was SO proud!

This the is the "final" product. Don't worry, there is a reason I am far away from the top of the garment. The neck and sleeves were MUCH harder to sew than I had expected. I guess I didn't really think of how hard it was going to be to sew a rounded edge. It was, like I love to say, out of my skill level!
I have 3 nephews...any guesses why this is pink? :)

5 comments:

Brandy said...

Not because of me! I was going to say "why is it pink?" You are making it for Kelly's baby or the other 20 friends of yours that had a little girl? Hopeful thinking for my 3rd? Brad knocked someone up? I could keep going, but maybe you should just tell. ha

Just Jana said...

Matt apparently missed it when we were talking about the sleep sack the other night at dinner. He's on the computer and calls me into the room asking if I'd read your blog yet...and he was convinced you made the pink one for you and Josh's child. :) Boys are silly.

Mama Mouse said...

I know who it's for... but I second the idea of Brad getting someone pregnant! ;)

Unknown said...

If any of my in-laws ever read this, they might be freaked out about Brad knocking someone up or even Josh knocking me up! As all three of you know, it is not for any of the Perkins! I am glad someone reads my blogs! AND PS Matt, you would find out in person, not through a blog! :)

Unknown said...

Now I understand how these work! Are you taking orders? :)