Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

I have two amazing fathers and could go on and on about how much they've done for me, how much they have taught me, and how much I love them, but words on paper don't seem to be enough.  I have spoken to both of my father's today to tell them that I love them and how important they are to me so we'll leave this particular post to the "Daddy" I see every day.



I could not imagine a better Daddy for my Kinley.  Watching him interact with her every day makes my heart smile.  They already have their own language and can communicate without anyone else knowing what is goine on.  She is beyond thrilled when he walks in the room or she hears his voice.  He is her hero, in every sense of the word.  And tomorrow will be even better.  We love you so much Daddy and hope that you had an awesome day!



1 comment:

Mama Mouse said...

That is such an adorable picture!