Monday, February 20, 2012

Week 2

This is week 2 of me back at work...so sad.

This week my mom came up to take care of Kinley since we our childcare didn't have an opening until March 19th.  We are so blessed that our mothers are stepping in to help us!

On Monday, we went took our little Falcon fan to watch Daddy get his State Championship ring!  It was a pretty exciting banquet and everyone swooned over our little girl!  Doesn't she look absolutely adorable in her little Olathe South Falcon outfit and bow!


Oma even took Miss Kinley on a walk in her awesome jogging stroller!  She was bundled up in her little fur suit and looked so darn cute that we had to snap a picture after they got back!


Daddy also got to take the lead on bath time on Thursday because I had a late night meeting (I didn't get home until after 10:00 pm!).  He did an awesome job!


And because Oma did such an awesome job playing with and loving on Miss Kinley, we barely had any photos taken of the two of them together.  I guess we'll have to work on that next time!


Yes, I know today is Kinley's 3 month birthday and as soon as I hunt down my stupid camera charger, I will post about how big she has gotten and how much she has changed in the past month!

1 comment:

Mama Mouse said...

I know going back to work has been a challenge, but it seems like you and Kinley are both adapting well.