Sunday, February 12, 2012

My last week...

My last week of maternity leave at home with my little angel...

We went to her first Olathe South basketball game and she got to wear her Falcon t-shirt and blue and gold hair bow.  So cute!


We went to Snow Creek and I taught Josh how to ski: (Kinley stayed home with Grandma - my practice run for Monday - 5 hours away from her, my longest so far!)



A few laughs at Grandma and Grandad's house:


A Pinterest project:

50 % off picture frame, glass removed, 3 galvanized steel sheets, and some glue and I have a magnetic board for all of the things that don't work on my stainless steel refridgerator!  Love it!
 And a few last minute laughs with Miss Kinley and Oma before I head back to work. :(


3 comments:

Mama Mouse said...

Great blog post! Looks like Josh took right to skiing -- way to go! Miss Kinley is going to miss her Mommy, but I know she (and you) will do great.

Brandy said...

Oh my goodness she has grown just in the short time since last post. Follow me on pinterest so I can pin your board. I can't stand that I have no where to put my magnets. Great idea and of course 4 adorable boys on there. :)

Sam said...

Awww, thinking of you! I hope your week is going ok!