Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Royals, Peter Fever, and...

Friday night, my parents came in to town and took us to the Royals game. Unfortunately, our boys in blue could not pull it out for a win. Go figure. We had fun anyway!


Saturday, I convinced my Mom to come with me to the Just For Her Expo at the OP Convention Center. I am that person who wins tickets on the radio. Awesome.


The expo was actually really cool. A lot of neat health information and lots of opportunities to win free Botox and massages (I was rooting for the latter for myself). Bonus for the expo? Yep, seeing Dr. Cullen in person! Super super awesome!


Last but not least, if you made it this far anyway, we are expecting! This is the official announcement, Josh and I are pregnant and due November 23rd.


I am not sure how the "pictures" thing work so bear with me.
I think you take it on the 23rd of each month (since I'm due on the 23rd). We shall see.

Anyway, this is my 3 month picture. I think I just look fat but Josh convinced me that I should take and post the picture anyway..."that you will wish you had the pictures someday". So, here it is. Pooch and all. Enjoy.





5 comments:

Mama Mouse said...

You're right, you'll be glad you've got some photos. And it looks like Peter Facinelli is at least as cute in person as he is on TV. :)

amy said...

hooray! congrats! so excited for you two! you look ADORABLE!

Jody said...

Congrats Emily! I'm with Josh, that someday you'll be glad you have the pictures, I wish I would have taken them, I loved being pregnant it's such a special time. You'll be a great mom!

Brandy said...

You think you look fat, but you don't at all. After you have your baby you will look back at it and say "what was I thinking?" you look great! So glad you blogged it :) oh and Peter was here and shot EST at Jeremys work and was really nice. He is my favorite Cullen :)

Karen Bing said...

ahhh!!!!! congratulations that's super exciting for you guys!! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to watch the progress of your growing bump!!!!