Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fun Times at South High

This weekend was my 10 year high school reunion. Who knew I had gotten so old? But before the celebrations, I got to enjoy time with some family at the Smoky Hill River Festival. Probably one of my most favorite things to do in Salina (or the summer in general). I didn't take very many pictures because I'm lazy like that, but I do have this one...very flattering picture of my brother-in-law Chris and I eating fried pickles. Also known as "gifts from God"!




The reunion was surprisingly pretty fun. It was definitely interesting to see some people from my high school class. I even had one classmate introduce himself to me. Awesome. I guess either I wasn't memorable enough or I have changed significantly in 10 years.


We did get to spend time with some of my favorite people, Angie and Bryan. I think they both had fun...right Angie? :)




And because this is such a funny picture of our awesome husbands...



Yet so hard to make fun, when we are two of a kind. Love you babe!

2 comments:

Mama Mouse said...

I think I can see Josh's tonsils in that picture! :) Actually we had an awesome time at river festival -- glad you were here!

Brandy said...

Oh time is crazy like that. I am 3 years from the big 20! wowzers. You look great, that is why the classmate didn't recognize you. :)