Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Day


Well, after much thought and deliberation, I decided to take a "Snow Day"/Sick day. Yesterday it took me over an hour and a half to get home from Independence, Missery (I mean Missouri). It was awful. Anyway, today we decided to lay low with our pups. Here are a few shots of the girls out playing while Josh shoveled the driveway.

Sorry, you'll have to turn your head to see the next one (obviously, I am still a novice blogger because I cannot figure out how to turn the photo). This just proves that I am NOT Johnson County. What JoCo girls wear coveralls? :)

I am sitting on a snow pile that comes up to my hips. It started as a drift up to my knees and then after Josh shoveled the driveway, it just grew and grew and grew! So much fun in the snow today! Too bad I have to go back to work tomorrow!

3 comments:

Mama Mouse said...

Looks like fun! :)

Unknown said...

Coveralls!

Brandy said...

That top picture is some great photography! We are so jealous of all your snow :(