Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fun Times

For those of you who know me well, know that I don't drink anymore. For no other reason besides the fact that I cannot hold my alcohol anymore. It's pathetic. However, Friday night we had date night (sort of) with Brad & Julie and Bryan & Angie. We went to Nikko's Japanese Steakhouse in Overland Park. This is the restaurant that we went to after we got engaged, four years ago. I must have forgotten (or not even noticed) how insanely expensive it is. Oops. Anyway, we enjoyed a great evening and then headed to "The Other Place" for a nightcap. Now, in most situations, I would be driving because I'm the unspoken DD (and not because I'm "with child"). This particular evening I decided to drink. SO. MUCH. FUN. I totally forgot how fun drinking is (not getting wasted, but...)! So I decided to post some pictures from the night. And I am posting all of the terrible pics of me, because they are hilarious. Enjoy!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This picture slideshow personalized with Smilebox

4 comments:

Brandy said...

Oh my gosh Im going to slap you. First, because not one picture of you was less than adorable. Second, you actually thought at one time you could hold your liquor? (lol) and third because you better take advantage now of not being the DD and enjoying some adult beverages because once you get pregnant, then breastfeed, then have kids, then pregnant again and so on, you will grow to miss that adult beverage when you need it most. ha

Mama Mouse said...

Yay for a new blog post! Pictures are cute. Love you!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I must say I took some great non-posed pictures of you guys! And, you did not look bad in any of them :)