Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Everyone! Or so it seems...

This month is super busy for birthdays. So, in an attempt to get them all, here is my tribute to my June birthdays:

Happy Birthday Randy! You are still one of my eggs!

Happy Birthday Don! You're the best Father In Law a girl could ask for! Go Cats!

Happy Birthday Sophia! We are so happy to be your Godparents! Enjoy your new little sister!

Happy Birthday Ann! We are so proud of the family you've created! We miss you and cannot wait to meet Olivia!
Happy Birthday Angie! You will always be my #2 Egg (stinking husbands have to come first, right?) :)

Happy Birthday Bradley! I love hearing your stories and am so glad you're around to entertain me!

Happy Birthday to the best husband ever! I will dedicate an entire post to you later (hopefully)! I love you with all of heart!

Happy Birthday Chris! Aloha! I could not have hand picked anyone better for Kendell!

1 comment:

Mama Mouse said...

Yay for June birthdays! Yay for updated blogs! Just wondering... what do you have to do to be an Egg? Are family members candidates?