Monday, September 14, 2009

Ledger's Baptism

Just to update my sleep sack... Man, I am good! Plus, it fit! Absolutely could not have gone smaller! I am still making another sack but it is not complete yet. Keep checking back!

Who is that little man with the uni-brow? Who did that to him!?!? :)

This is my handsome nephew/Godson and me on his baptism day! He did fabulously on his special day! He just layed there and stared up at the Paster while he sprinkled the water on his head. He is such a good baby! Got to love that GQ outfit!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ClickNCamera said...

Even with the uni-brow, that boy is the cutest ever! You are a God-mother and Auntie and Puppy-mom... you go girl!

Mama Mouse said...

I'm so glad you got some good pictures. Hope you're feeling better today!

Brandy said...

So cute. Are you not feeling well? It is going around. Made a sweep on our house too. Hope it goes fast for you. Love the pictures.