Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Night Football...and Rehearsal Dinners

So even though I am hundreds of miles away, it is still football Friday. I just spoke with Josh who was on his way out the door to head to the field. I am sad because I don't get to hug him and wish him "good luck" right before he runs out. Tonight they are away, they are playing at Shawnee Mission North (not sure which school the field is on, but...). I am really hoping that we run these guys scoreless...we are not fond of our defensive record! Anyway, think good thoughts for the Falcons tonight!

Tonight is the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner for Matt and Nicole's wedding. We got up early this morning and began decorating the reception hall. There was so much to do and everyone was dragging due to the exceptionally late night last night. By the way, here they call bachelorette parties Stagette Parties (and Stag for bachelor party). We had a great time! I have some very funny pictures and even a video. Will definitely post when I get back to the states.

PS Canada is cold. Don't let anyone tell you differently. If they do, they are either 1) Canadian or 2) insane.

1 comment:

ClickNCamera said...

Have a fantastic time, Emily ...and wish the bride and groom much happiness! Go Falcons!