Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Momma

I realize now, as my 2 year old has to wiggle a little more to get comfortable on my altered lap, that she has been calling me Momma. The days of Mommy are gone. She needs me less and less. And wants me even less than that. She is a big girl. She is so independent. In a few weeks she will no longer be my baby. A part of my heart breaks when I think about that. A part of me misses the chubby little baby who couldn't roll over and that needed me. That WANTED me. And soon, I will have that again and it won't be her. 

My big girl, Kinley, you will always be my baby girl and as long as you want me, Momma will be right here.

1 comment:

Steve and Millie said...

You brought tears to my eyes...so happy to see your update! BoomPa and BoomMa miss and love you all!