Thursday, February 27, 2014

Baby Reed

Although I have taken a temporary hiatus from blogging, we do have news. We are expecting our second baby. We found out several months ago that this will be a little boy! I could not be more excited or more fearful of raising a little boy! Baby Reed Allen is expected to be here May 8th! 
Last week we got our 3-D ultrasound to see our bouncing bundle of joy and his impressive in utero karate kicks! 


Today I am 30 weeks along! Only 10 more weeks left. Part of me is super excited as this has not been a very easy pregnancy. The other part of me is extremely sad and borderline depressed that this is the last time I will feel a baby kick inside of me. Reed is extremely active and seems to move much more than Kinley ever did (or that I remember). He is breached and laying horizontal, which is quite uncomfortable at times. Still, the thought of never experiencing a baby from the inside again makes my heart swell a little bit.  Perhaps we won't rule out a third one after all! But I will let you know May 9th!

Happy 10 weeks!


No comments: