Thursday, April 26, 2012

Kinley's First Easter

 
Posted by Picasa

I love Easter.  It has always been one of my favorites!  We had been anticipating our Easster celebration for some time.  Friday night, my mom and stepdad came in to town to visit for the weekend.  I love having family around for the holidays, it makes it that much more special, especially for Miss Kinley!  Saturday, we braved the cold weather and went and watched Josh's baseball game.  We didn't win but had fun spending time together anyway.

Sunday morning, we woke up and got Kinley all dolled up!  Josh's dad and my mom joined Josh, Kinley and I at church that morning.  I was so excited to have our parents to finally see the church that we love!  We have been dying for our family to see our church and this was the perfect opportunity!

After church, we hosted an Easter lunch at our house and had Josh's parents, brother and his wife, and my parents over for lunch and games.  Kinley is so lucky to have gotten to spend her first Easter surrounded by her family that loves her so much!  Now enjoy some of her adorable Easter pictures!







Happy Easter!

No comments: