Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hmm...

I just went to blog and realized that I have nothing to blog about. A few things have happened since adorable Ledger kissed my tummy. My sister piled up the van and headed back to Seattle. It was so awesome to get to see her while she was here and I am looking forward to her return to the midwest next summer!

My best friend's little sister got married and Josh and I were the hosts of the reception. It was great fun and Ashley looked stunning! Ashley is the closest I will ever get to having a little sister and have loved tormenting her over the years. I fear that Ang and I forced her to grow up too quickly...but hey, what are big sister's for?


Speaking of Seattle, Miss Mary was in town to finish up some wedding planning, final dress fittings, and of course, to have her bridal shower/bachelorette party. Since my bachelorette days are behind me (at least until November), I did not get to partake in the actual partying. However, we had an awesome time playing games at their hotel suite and bowling at Lucky Strikes on the plaza. I cannot wait for her return in September and her nuptials to Ryan! It will be a blast!

And speaking of Angie, we put on best hippie attitudes and headed off to Farm Aid 2011 at Livestrong Park to watch Dave Matthews Band, Jason Mraz, John Mellencamp, Neil Young, and Willie Nelson. Some parts were better than others...especially since I didn't know over half the songs that they played. I love spending time with these people! And am SO lucky that they live so close!


2 comments:

ClickNCamera said...

Looks like something to post to me...thanks for the update on your life! Miss you, love, Millie

Mama Mouse said...

Uh... we went on vacation to Arkansas in that time too silly! Love you!!