Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Annoying

I am so sorry I was delayed on showing pictures of our awesome trip to Belize. However, it should be noted that the BRIDE has yet to post any pictures on her blog either. I win. On another really annoying note, I hate how each time I try to post a blog, it inserts these enormous spaces between my paragraphs. I just spent 30 minutes posting, editing and fixing the spaces, posting, editing and fixing the spaces, yelling, cussing, nearly crying, posting and saying "screw it, no one really cares if my lame posts have spaces, right?". Right. Anyone know why Blogger hates me?

3 comments:

ClickNCamera said...

I've had the same problem b4. I'm not sure what helped...was it an update, change a setting or just time that helped...I know it has happen more then once to me! Don't worry about it...We loved reading it! And bloggers understand...

Mama Mouse said...

You need to change to the new Blogger editor. Remind me to show you how.

Mama Mouse said...

And because I can't leave well enough alone, I logged into your blogger account and edited your Belize post to get rid of the spaces. :)