Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July

As usual, our 4th of July was fabulous! I took a bunch of pictures the first day we got there and then my battery died. Duh. I always forget to charge it, right, Mom? Anyway, before it died I got this great shot of one of my three perfect little nephews with Josh. Ledger is so big now! He walks, laughs, and chatters away! His current favorite words (at least while we were there) are "Sassy", "Six", "Bella", and "Dadadadadadadadadada".


After the 4th of July, my cousin, Ethan, came to stay with us in Kansas City for a week. He needed a break from Salina and his mom needed a break from him. He's 14 and is 6'2" and 180 pounds. He's a beast. He was supposed to be helping Josh paint this week, however, the forcast has called for rain every single day this week. So here is the alternative:


Lazy bums. They have been slightly productive though. A few days ago they helped clear an area for my father in law to pour concrete. And tomorrow? They are pouring the concrete. Should be an adventure. One, I unfortunately am going to miss. Can't wait to hear the stories!

2 comments:

ClickNCamera said...

Mental note: Emily must remember to pack her camera charger for Maui!! Glad you had a good 4th!

Mama Mouse said...

That is an AWESOME picture. Can you send it to me??