Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekend Fun

This weekend started out with the big Olathe South vs. Olathe East boys basketball game. It was the big Friday night "to-do". It was a lot of fun! I even got my very own concession stand nachos! Yep, that's right. That is what I was most excited about!

Oh, by the way, OLATHE SOUTH WON! It was a really exciting game!
The final score was 45 -35!



Saturday was pretty awesome. Well, kind of. I spent 3 hours at the Olathe public library. Who knew that was such as hopping place on a Saturday. Really? I stood in line for 15 minutes to check out! Craziness!

That night we had a big engagement! Guess who was in town? Yep - Sir Elton John and Billy Joel. It was such an awesome show! Angie and Bryan had asked if we wanted to go back in September. The original show was scheduled for December 2nd. Then Sir Elton John got sick. Boo. So they rescheduled. Totally worth it! They did a few dueling piano songs and then each did their own show and ended it by the dueling pianos again. And PS did anyone know that Billy Joel is hilarious?

This is the only video I am going to post. The reason: it was awesome! Plus, it may be the number one song that they played! Enjoy! (Sorry if you can hear Josh and I singing in the background!)


1 comment:

Mr. Michel said...

Love the post, and I'm so glad you posted a video...I get to live through you guys. :)