Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Omaha Powell Weekend

At the beginning of August, we squeezed in one last trip to Omaha with the Powell family! Kendell, Chris, Ledger and Locke met Dad, Millie, Josh, Kinley and I in Omaha for a long weekend. We went to a nice dinner the first night and spent time playing in the hotel and hotel pool. Saturday we got up and joined every other person in Omaha at the Henry Doorley Zoo. It was beyond packed! I will have to make a second trip up there to really experience the zoo... On a Wednesday! Either way, it was a fun packed weekend! Thanks Dad and Millie!



















2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Emily! I'm Heather and I have a question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com :)

Mama Mouse said...

Yay for a new blog post! You're awesome. Love you.