Sunday, September 9, 2012

Busy weekend

I hardly took any pictures this weekend, which stinks! My parents, BoomPa and BoomMa were here this weekend and so was my sister, Kendell and her family. Everyone made it in time for Josh's game Friday night, even my other sister, Brandy and her family! It was a party! Even though it was September 7th, it was freezing. We were not prepared! But I did get a few cute shots of Kinley in her Falcon gear!
Saturday my family went to Legoland and I stayed home. I ended up going to the urgent care thinking I had strep throat, but it turned out to be a sinus infection instead. Woo hoo! That afternoon we hung out and watched football! I love the fall!
It was an awesome weekend. I love when our house is filled with family!

1 comment:

Mama Mouse said...

This picture of Josh and Kinley is worthy of another photo canvas. It's just so sweet...