Monday, July 11, 2011

Four Months and a Crib


I am very behind. But better late than never. Only my family reads my blogs anyway and most of you have seen me anyway!



But you may not have seen our beautiful new crib! I heart Nebraska Furniture Mart.



On a high note, I am half way there. I have felt the baby move and have definitely started to show. I am still squeezing into my normal clothes (I guess that means I wore them pretty baggy) but feel more comfortable in elastic waistbands. I have gained 4 pounds and my waist measures at about 36" (at the widest part of my tummy). We find out next week if our little bean is a little girl or a little boy. Keep your fingers crossed! (For a healthy baby, that is!)

2 comments:

ClickNCamera said...

Hey, baby bump, you both look great! Thanks so much for the pictures and post...Can't wait to see you! Love you!

Mama Mouse said...

YAY!! I'm so proud of you for keeping track of all of this stuff. I love the crib. :) And I love your cute little baby bump.