Sunday, July 12, 2009

Family Weekend

Josh is a wakeboarding stud! We were able to get Josh to jump wake to wake easily and he got awesome air! I will try to get some better pictures soon!

I am not a stud. However, I make awesome faceswhen I go over the wake. Try and not get blinded by the WHITE legs! :)

And the best part of the weekend...?
My nephews were all there! Brandy and Jeremy brought Jonas and Ronan all the way from Seattle to Kansas and we were lucky enough to get to spend some time with them!
After the lake, we went back to KC before they had to fly out! We figured out how to tame the little monsters! :)
Okay, so we didn't trap them in there. For some crazy reason, they LOVE the dog kennels! Even when we tried to get Jonas out, he pulled the front closed and got back in!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

I love these pictures. Who was the photographer :) Hee hee. Miss you! See you soon.

Brandy said...

Wait a minute....you said you will try and get BETTER pictures up soon. I think those are great pictures. :)

Mama Mouse said...

I love this picture of the boys in the crates. And look at your stud husband-- jumping all over the place! We really enjoyed the weekend and miss you and the Guy family already.