Saturday, May 9, 2009

Little Ledger

Today has been a fantastic day! Little Ledger has really filled out and is looking very handsome! We have gotten to spend some really good quality time with him while we've been here. He has been feeding from his mommy and has been taken off almost all of his external devices...PIC lines, IVs, ventilation hood. The only thing he needs is a heart monitor.

He is getting more of a personality every day and looks different every minute. Each time we go in to see him, he seems to be more alert and aware of people around him. His eyes are almost always open except for when he's eating! We are truly blessed and feel so full of love for this little guy! I am such a proud aunt! I cannot wait to get a picture of all of my nephews together... I will definitely be the aunt with all of the pictures in my wallet! :)

No comments: